Do you host your own website? Do you want to serve your users the opportunity to get SoundCloud's any tracks / songs direct download link in mp3 format? We'll show you, how easy it is to use our api into your website.
Our api offers you following services:
- Fetch mp3 links by using any soundcloud track urls
- Also supports direct mp3 link fetching by passing track_id to the API.
- Responsive design (the api readjustes to the right display size - whether the user is using the computer, mobile phone or tablet)
- The user is staying on your website and won't be forwarded to another website
- Fetch unlimted number of mp3 links for any tracks every day, no rate limiting
- Customize is also provided as per your website theme
- If you were using a forwarding service e.g. adfly, you'll be able to use it with our api as well. (If you want to get more information about this feature you can send an e-mail to [email protected]ddownloader.info)
Code example (iFrame API with Track ID):
Just pass the track id to the iframe src, so the conversion can start straight away (You can find a overview of the parameters below).
Code example (iFrame API with Track URL):
Just pass the Track URL to the iframe src, so the conversion can start straight away (You can find a overview of the parameters below).
Code example (Button API)
You can also embed the API as a button like given below by passing parameters (soundcloud track id or track url). If there are no parameters submitted it will automatically show an error message.
Detailed Documentation is available at: Github
- SOUNDCLOUD_TRACK_ID must contain a valid numeric SoundCloud Track id („5519011”)
- SOUNDCLOUD_TRACK_URL must contain a valid url like „https://soundcloud.com/scumgang6ix9ine/keke-ft-fetty-wap-a-boogie-wit-da-hoodie”